Idocs Guide to




Do I need Certification?:


In the Northern Territory, any Shade that is attached to your house or over 30m² and free standing requires building certification under the Northern Territory Building Act. Shadetech is a licensed Self Certifier and organises your certification for you.

In other Countries and even different States, Counties and Municipalities you willl have different regulations, in each case Shadetech follow the relevant policies.


back to Shadetech FAQ's
© Copyright Shadetech 2020